Why trust us
Why bring your child to the Ethical Society Sunday Education programs?
The Society takes seriously its responsibility to provide a safe and nurturing environment for all youth who participate (infants through senior high).
- Participating in SEEK is the first step for our children to grow into active members of our Ethical Humanist community.
- We have a longstanding history of success, having first opened in 1887, just four months after the Society was formed.
- The program is directed by and the curriculum is designed and revised regularly by our Director of Ethical Education, a professional educator who holds degrees in Education and Non-profit Management.
- Each child is important and unique and is treated fairly and kindly.
- We promote self-esteem and dignity throughout our curriculum, activities, and interactions.
- Our paid staff is screened by the Family Care Safety Registry.
- Parent and member volunteers work under the supervision of paid staff.
Sunday Ethical Education for Kids
'20 - '21
11am during Platform
Guiding young people from infancy through their late teens in the thoughtful exploration of the myriad ways people make sense of the world around them we examine a wide variety of the world's religious traditions, including the one that brings us together - Ethical Humanism.