Why trust us
Why bring your child to the Ethical Society Sunday Education programs?
The Society takes seriously its responsibility to provide a safe and nurturing environment for all youth who participate (infants through senior high).
- First opened in 1887, four months after the Society was formed.
- Each child is important and unique and is treated fairly and kindly.
- Promote self-esteem throughout our curriculum, activities, and interactions.
- Professionally developed curriculum revised on a regular basis.
- Paid staff screened by the Family Care Safety Registry.
- Parent and member volunteers work under the supervision of paid staff.
Sunday Ethical Education for Kids
10:00am to 12:00pm
Guiding young people from infancy through their late teens in the thoughtful exploration of the myriad ways people make sense of the world around them we examine a wide variety of the world's religious traditions, including the one that brings us together - Ethical Humanism.