- This event has passed.
The Best Ever, Award-Winning* Ethical Society Trivia Night
March 30, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Test your knowledge on PEOPLE & PLACES and support Ethical Society while doing it!
- Tickets are $20 a person
- Reserve a table for 8 and name your table!
- OR come on your own and join an existing table
- Bring food and drink
- Bring $1’s for other surprises throughout the night
- Babysitting for potty-trained children for $10 per family
If you are wondering what the trivia questions might be like, here are some examples:
1. Who was the first woman to be sworn in as a Supreme Court Justice?
2. In what city and state did the Wright Brothers make the first flight?
3. Where are the Weddell and Ross Seas?
4. What politician said: “I know words. I have the best words?”
You can register downstairs after Platform or mail your check to the Ethical Society office.
Questions? Contact the Fun(d)raising Team at email@example.com.
*Selected for this award by BOGUS (Bureau Of Geniuses of the United States).